DTPOur prepress studio is equipped with a Heidelberg CTP system, fully integrated with our printers, which facilitates laser offset printing of any images.
The CTP studio is directly connected to the printers through the CTP system. This allows quick and error-free transfer of settings for all processes carried out by the printer. The equipment is periodically linearized. The RIP operating the platesetter has been preloaded with the correct curves to correct the screen dot gain on offset machines.
Additionally, WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES AT OUR DISPOSAL:
- Heidelberg Suprasetter A106 platesetter and Fuji Film FLC-125TZ plate processor. The platesetter uses unique thermal laser technology developed by Heidelberg, which provides virtually full protection of the platesetter against failure thanks to the smart diode system. (IDS). When combined with the Fuji Film FLC-125TZ plate processor fitted with the ZAC system, it facilitates printing-plate imaging at the rate of around 15 offset plates per hour, with minimal use of chemicals.
- Proofing system operated by Epson Stylus Color Pro 4800 printer managed by RIP GNG Color proof with certification options.
- Cutting and creasing Kongsberg XE10 plotter of working area 800 mm [31.5 in] x 1100 mm [43.3 in] with ArtiosCA software.
- cutting and scoring of solid and corrugated board (preparation of models)
- pre-cutting of polymers, printing blankets with the use of a cardboard knife
- astrafoil plottering
CUTTING AND CREASING KONGSBERG XE10 PLOTTER OF WORKING AREA 800 mm [31.5 in] X 1100 MM [43.3 in] WITH ARTIOSCA SOFTWARE